Pomorie is one of the best seaside resorts located on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast. The city is relatively small, but very beautiful, with excellent conditions for summer tourism. Pomorie is a favourite summer destination for young people, families with children, adults and seniors. The city is famous for tourists from different countries and nationalities.
If you have never spent your summer vacation in Pomorie, find here top 6 reasons to visit Pomorie this summer:
1. Pomorie has a Convenient Location
The resort of Pomorie is located on a narrow rocky peninsula jutting into the Black Sea, on the northwestern coast of Burgas Bay. From the south, east and northeast, the city is surrounded by the sea, from the north - by the Pomorie Lake. Only from the northwest, is connected with the land.
Pomorie is situated in close proximity to the International Airport Bourgas, which makes your journey more pleasant. The distance is less than 20 km, which takes only 15 minutes to start enjoying your vacation. Your transportation from the airport to any hotel in Pomorie is your last problem. All you have to do is to reserve online private car transfer in our booking system. Your comfort and safety are our jobs. And the rates start from 16 GBP, one way!
The proximity to Sunny Beach and the centre of Bourgas extend the list with possibilities for entertainment.
2. The Beach in Pomorie is one of the best in Bulgaria
If you choose Pomorie for your next summer destination, you will enjoy some of the best beaches in Bulgaria. The sand in the resort is fine and golden. Pomorie is the winner of the “Blue Flag” Certificate that guaranteed the quality of the beach and the seawater. On the Northern and the Eastern beach in Pomorie, you will see the Blue Flag. The safe and clean beach is always a good reason to choose your summer destination.
3. Pomorie has very good Hotels
When talking about a summer holiday, one of the most important steps is choosing the best hotel for you and your party. In Pomorie, there is a huge variety of accommodation options – small pretty hotels, private apartments, big “all-inclusive” complexes, boutique hotels and many more. Some of the best hotels in Pomorie that we can recommend to you are:
- “Sunset Resort Pomorie” – 5 stars luxurious apartments located close to the beach. The resort is big and offers everything you could need during your holiday in Bulgaria: 4 outdoor pools, outdoor gardens, 12 cocktail and coffee bars, 4 à-la-carte restaurants, all-inclusive restaurants, spa and wellness centre, bowling centre etc. …
- “Grand Hotel Pomorie” – this 5 stars hotel is only 3 minutes walk from the beach and offers an indoor pool with salt-mineral water, 3 outdoor pools and a kids' pool, medical spa and wellness rehabilitation center, piano bar, beach bar and sky bar, football stadium, fitness, tennis court and mini-golf. There is no surprise, that “Grand Hotel Pomorie” takes first place in TripAdvisor’s ranking.
- “Balneo Resort Via Pontica”, 5 stars – the hotel has its own private beach, exclusive spa centre, winery, restaurant, garden bar and pool bar, medical centre.
4. The Aquapark is in close proximity
If you get bored when lying on the beach, you can find more adrenaline in the aquapark. The newest aquapark in the area is “Sunset Aquapark”. Close to Sunny Beach and Nessebar, there are the biggest and the best: “Action Aqua Park” and “Aqua Paradise”. There is no way to miss them when going on a summer holiday in Bulgaria!
5. SPA Treatments in Pomorie
From the Antiquity, Pomorie is famous as a place of healing due to its salt lake clay, lime, and mild sea climate and water. Most of the hotels offer medical, spa and wellness or rehabilitation centre with healing mud procedures and massage services. Thanks to the properties of the sand of the sea and unique mud of The Pomorie Lake (rich in minerals and microelements) the whole region is the perfect place for a summer holiday!
6. Attractions and Cultural Sights in Pomorie
Pomorie offers a different kind of attractions, places for entertainment, historical sights, museums and monuments. There is a place for everyone - kids clubs, sports attractions, beach sports etc. The most visited cultural sights are “The Historical Museum”, “The Museum of Salt”, the architectural reserve "Old Pomorie Houses", “St George” monastery and other churches, the Ancient tomb etc. Here you will find the best excursions and day trips from Pomorie:
Pomorie is a good place for tourist looking for a summer holiday at the beach, cultural sights, SPA and wellness recreations or sports activities. The resort has nice restaurants, beach bars and clubs. Everyone will find his own reason to visit Pomorie this summer!