Holiday Village Duni, Bulgaria
Duni resort is a holiday village targeting slightly upper-class tourists. It is located close to the city of Bourgas and major motorways. The resort has been recently renovated and offers high-end tourist services. The beach has a length of 4.5 km and 100 m wide, covered with fine sand. The bay is an ideal place for all kinds of water sports. Duni also offers tennis courts, swimming pools for adults and children, sports grounds, etc.
Distances to the airports:
- Duni – Bourgas International Airport – 50 km – 60 min
- Duni – Varna International Airport – 180 km – 170 min
Top 3 attractions in Dyuni resort:
- The Thracian fortress Malkoto Kale /8th c. BC/ is located on the Kaleto peak (314 m above sea level), about 6 km away, west of Duni resort. The fortress covers an area of 4,000 square meters. It is surrounded by a fortress wall and it is assumed that its entrance used to be situated between two 6-meter tall moraines.
- “Ropotamo” National Park, famous for its water lilies and its fish-rich river, just 10 km south of the village.
- “St. Thomas” Island, also called “Snake Island” - here in the natural environment thrive numerous species of cacti.
Top 3 Best Hotels in Duni, Bulgaria:
- "Pelikan", 4 stars - Its impressive architectural style resembling a monastery from the Bulgarian Renaissance. The location is far enough from the noise of the beach. The hotel has the highest ranking on TripAdvisor.
- "Marina Beach Hotel", 4 stars- located only a few steps away from the sandy beach of Duni resort. The hotel is a 7-storeys building and offers 261 guestrooms
- "Marina Royal Palace Hotel", 5 stars- the most luxurious hotel in the village Duni. It offers a wide range of services for even the most demanding customers.
Top 3 best places to eat in Duni:
- “Milanese”- the a-la-carte restaurant in “Holiday Village Duni” offers delicious Italian cuisine.
- The main restaurant in Marina Palace - offers panoramic views of the resort.
- The main restaurant in Belleville Hotel – offers international cuisine and typical Bulgarian dishes.
Location of Duni:
The sea resort Dyuni is situated in Sozopol municipality, 7 kilometres south of Sozopol, 40 kilometres from Burgas. It is located on the beach in a Gulf extensive pine forest and has a magnificent beach.
- Duni – Sozopol: 7 km
- Duni – Burgas city: 40 km
Reserve airport transportation to Duni Holiday Resort! Private car, bus or minibus options are available:
Why choose Bulgaria Transfers:
- Instant Confirmation;
- No Hidden Charges;
- Comfortable & Safe Journey.