Nessebar is a popular seaside resort located close to the city of Bourgas. Nessebar combines the features of a busy summer destination with the picturesque historical monuments and buildings of UNESCO World Heritage site. Destination is a must if you are visiting this part of Bulgaria.
Distances to the airports:
- Nessebar – Bourgas International Airport – 35km – 40min
- Nessebar resort – Varna International Airport – 100km – 90min
Top 3 Attractions in Nessebar:
1. Church of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel – small by size, but extremely unique in its colored brick work and artwork inside. Interesting thing about this church is that it is still in use.
2. Nessebar Old Town – get drowned in Nessebar’s old town, full of small cobbled streets, little workman shops, charming local restaurants. Although some say that the old town is a bit too commercial – visit is still a great idea.
3. Aqua Paradise – great water adventure park located in the new town. Perfect for a day out with the kids.
Top 3 best places to stay in Nessebar:
1. Italia – a comfy little place located in the new city of Nessebar. Affordable prices and good service.
2. Sol Nessebar Palace – big hotel, part of Melia group. They are normally selling All Inclusive, but the food is good and the staff happy to assist. Good place for a group of friends or family.
3. St. Stefan Boutique Hotel – small boutique hotel with great location and views of the sea. Placed mid range price-wise it provides great value for money. Perfect for romantic couples.
Top 3 best restaurants in Nessebar:
1. Mario Café – good place for light meal in nice atmosphere. Some great refreshing drinks
2. Old Nesebar – great see food in a traditional style decorated Bulgarian restaurant with views over the sea. The only drawback is that the food tends to be slightly more expensive.
3. Plakamoto – Traditional Bulgarian cuisine, good service and great location overlooking the sea. What else will one need
Nessebar is located conveniently close to Bourgas and its airport as well as the lively resort Sunny Beach. Historical old town and the great little beaches are making Nesseber desirable and enjoyable destination.
- Nessebar - Bourgas 28km
- Nessebar - Varna 65km
- Nessebar - Sunny Beach 2km.
Check out our great prices for transfer to any hotel in Nessebar
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey