Sunny Day is a well appointed summer resort located on the northern seaside of Bulgaria, very close to Varna, Golden Sands Resort and St Constantin and Helena. It has a capacity of 680 beds in two elegant hotels built on the beach – Palace Hotel and Marina Hotel. It’s situated in a small quiet bay with a spacious beach, splendid natural park with rare trees and mineral water springs.
Distances to Airports:
Sunny Day Resort – Varna International Airport – 20 km – 25 min
Sunny Day – Bourgas International Airport – 142 km – 140min
Top 3 Attractions in Sunny Day Resort:
- The Monastery of Saint Constantin and Helena – an active monastery where you can light a candle and spend some time in quiet recollection, beautiful architecture and a lot of history. Free entry and the monastery keeps a relic of the Holy Cross
- Mineral Pool / Thermal Baths – an outdoor mineral water pool, the water has a relaxing effect and improves the skin, it improves some health conditions as well.
- Varna Sea Garden – large park area with lots of entertainment areas and options for the kids, breathtaking sea views with lovely little cafes and seating areas.
Top 3 Best Places to Stay in Sunny Day:
- The Palace Hotel – picturesque and tranquil hotel, offers balneological therapies, the beach is one step away, good spa centre, good for family holidays and kids.
- Marina Hotel – located right on the beach, a quiet, clean, tidy, safe, calm, convenient place, perfect for families with small children.
Top 3 Best Restaurants in Sunny Day:
- Steak House Old Oak / Staria Dab – located in the Golden Sands Resort, good live band, good house wine, good service and a friendly atmosphere.
- Parmy Family Restaurant – located in the Sea Garden of Varna, great setting and service, wide food selection in a cosy place. Reasonable Prices.
- Modus Bistro – sophisticated restaurant in Varna, located inside the Modus Hotels, close to the Sea Garden and the Sea, well prepared menu with emphasis on local ingredients, extensive wine list and international cuisine at very reasonable prices.
Sunny Day resort is situated 10 km away from Varna and it takes 25 minutes to reach Varna International Airport. It is close to all the entertainment venues that Varna offers while it gives the opportunity for a quiet holiday in a closed and secured resort with some of the best beaches in Bulgaria.
Sunny Day – Varna – 20 km
Sunny Day – Golden Sands – 10 km
Book online your transfer to any hotel in Sunny Day:
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey