Ravda is a Bulgarian coastal village and a quiet seaside resort. Ravda is located very close to Nessebar and is lacking the usual tourist clouds. A good place for a quiet family summer holiday.
Distances to the airports:
Attractions in Ravda:
Ravda is a relatively small place and there is not much to see from historical or architectural point of view. This does not mean that you will be lacking anything in lines of beach fun – nearly all types of water attractions are covered and the beaches are clean and beautiful.
Top 3 best places to stay in Ravda:
1. Emerald Beach Resort & Spa – huge apart complex. A lot of amenities and really close to the beach. Great value for money.
2. Marina Cape Hotel – Great location – overlooking the sea from a cliff (the drawback is that there is no beach close by, but it is a fair exchange for the view :). Otherwise great amenities and friendly staff.
3. Hotel Bijou – located on the beach this hotel is small and relatively quiet. Service is good and the food served for breakfast Is great. Perfect for families or small groups.
Top 3 best restaurants in Ravda:
1. The Brothers Pub – perfect place for a light meal or a snack. Reasonable prices and good food. Family friendly.
2. Restaurant Chuchura – Traditional Bulgarian restaurant with great food served in an attractive way. Make sure to book prior most evenings the place is packed.
3. Cocktail Bar Hawaii – not really a place to eat, but a very nice bar indeed. The atmosphere is lively and charming and it is opened until the last patron leaves
Ravda is located on the southern coast of the Bulgarian seaside very close to Nessebar. The place is still famous for its quiet and relaxed lifestyle.
- Ravda - Varna - 98km.
- Ravda - Bourgas - 30km.
- Ravda - Nessebar - 5km.
Book online your private transfer to Ravda:
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey