Tzarevo is a small sea resort town located close to the Turkish-Bulgarian border. The resort of Tzarevo is renowned for its unspoiled nature and not so developed “commercial” tourism. People normally go there to have a more close to nature summer holiday. Tzarevo is divided into an Old and New Part after a great fire in the past destroyed a big part of it. 7 km from the town is the resort of Lozenets and close by are other resort towns like Ahtopol, Sinemorets, Kiten etc. Tzarevo has a rich cultural life and traditionally in August every year is held the Week of the Sea.
Distances to the Airports:
- Tzarevo – Bourgas International Airport – 90 km – 70min
- Tzarevo – Varna International Airport – 193 km – 2h 45 min
Top 3 Attractions in Tzarevo:
- The Church Uspenie Bogorodichno – nineteenth century church overlooking the Sea. Very impressive icon collection and very hospitable people work there.
- St George Church – located in the north side of the SeaGarden in Tsarevo
- The TzarevoSeaGarden – a wonderful place where tourists and visitors can enjoy the beautiful sea view while having a walk along the alleys surrounded by trees and flowers. The Garden is located towards the end of Tzarevo near the beach.
Top 3 Best Places to Stay in Tzarevo:
- Serenity Bay – 4 star hotel practically on the beach, big but not crowded beach and a nice swimming pool, good location about 3 km from Tzarevo
- Hotel Hermes – Tzarevo North – great location, close to everything in Tzarevo, very good food. Amenities include pool, restaurant, bar, fitness centre and activities for children.
- Hotel Zebra – well situated in the center of Tzraevo and close to the Sea Garden.
Top 3 best restaurants in Tzarevo:
- Restaurant Argo Tzarevo- offering traditional Bulgarian cuisine and good list of Bulgarian wines, normal prices, WiFi available.
- Bistro Raia – family restaurant using only selected products and fresh seafood, sample but comfortable interior
- Restaurant Sofia – port and harbour views, good service
Tsarevo is located in the southeastern part of the country, by the sea, about 66 km from Bourgas. Only about 40 km south of town is the border between Bulgaria and Turkey. The municipality occupies a large part of the Strandzha Mountain.
- Tzarevo Burgas – 75 km
- Tzarevo Sunny Beach – 100 km
- Tzarevo Sozopol – 37 km
Book online your transfer to any hotel in Tzarevo:
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey