Primorsko is a seaside resort located in a relatively small town of Primorsko near Bourgas. The resort is a famous spot for sun seekers looking to avoid the big crowds in the more popular Bulgarian sea resorts.
Distances to the airports:
- Primorsko – Bourgas International Airport – 63km – 70min
- Primorsko resort – Varna International Airport – 193km – 160min
Top 3 Attractions in Primorsko:
1. Beglik-Tash – old Thracian alter located in a picturesque area. Walking is the best way to visit – roughly around an hour walk from Primorsko.
2. Perla Beach – one of the best beaches in the area. Not crowded and way cleaner than the rest.
3. Ropotamo Nature Reserve – the delta of Ropotamo River is a natural reserve area – great for a boat trip. Beautiful nature and wildlife.
Top 3 best places to stay in Primorsko:
1. Plamena Palace – big hotel offering good balance between value and money.
2. Perla Beach Hotel – located on a first line at Perla Beach this hotel benefits from great location and spacious rooms.
3. Hotel Sunarita – charming little hotel with good service and spacious rooms.
Top 3 best restaurants in Primorsko:
1. Amor e Mar – small unpretentious place with good food and reasonable prices.
2. Kuma Lisa Tavern – Traditional Bulgarian restaurant serving mainly Bulgarian dishes. Food is good falling in the higher price range.
3. Volchan voevoda – Another authentic Bulgarian place with traditional interior and music. Good location.
Primorsko is located on 52 kilometers south of Bourgas and close to the Turkish border.
- Primorsko - Burgas - 63km.
- Primorsko - Varna - 193km.
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey