Pamporovo is one of the best Bulgaria SKI resorts. Located within the Rodopi Mountain it provides fantastic skiing options and has easy access to international airports of Sofia and Plovdiv. Pamporovo is the next host to the largest forum in the world of professional ski teachers INTERSKI CONGRESS in 2019!
Distances to the airports:
Top 2 Attractions in Pamporovo:
1. FunPark Pamporovo – Great area for snowboard and ski enthusiasts. There are several jumps and obstacles that add interesting twist to the skiing experience.
2. Shiroka Luka village – The village lies around 11 kilometers from Pamporovo and is famous with its well preserved architecture and folklore traditions. Good place for a day out!
Top 3 best places to stay in Pamporovo:
1. Snezhanka Apartments – great value for money, friendly staff. Food is also good compared to the other hotels in the area.
2. Holiday Village Kochorite – very nice complex with vilas, equipped well for winter and summer holiday. The complex is built in the traditional Bulgarian style of the region which is great plus.
3. Dafovska Hotel – Small family run hotel, owned by one of the famous Bulgarian biathlon skiers E. Dafovska. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere homely – perfect for families.
Top 3 best restaurants in Pamporovo:
1. Alex's Pub 1 – Good place for a snack after skiing. Food served fast and the views are great.
2. Panorama – Place claiming to have the greatest view in Pamporovo, but in fact it is most famous for its good service and food.
3. The White Dog – another good place for a snack before or after skiing.
Pamporovo is located very close to Plovdiv and its international airport and is a great alternative to the bigger SKI resorts in Bulgaria.
- Pamporovo - Sofia - 230km.
- Pamporovo - Plovdiv - 90 km.
Click on the button below for an instant quote and reservation
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey