Obzor is a relatively small coastal town and summer resort located between Varna and Bourgas. Obzor is a fantastic place for a holiday that involves accommodation within private houses and not so “commercial” holiday, however recently several big resorts have been built and the resort is slowly becoming a not so small one and losing a bit of its provincial charm.
Distances to the airports:
Top 3 Attractions in Obzor:
1. Irakli Beach – one of the best beaches in Bulgaria. Beautiful nature, clean sand and water. A welcome retreat from the commercial beaches.
2. Koziak fortress ruins – located around 3 km. from the village of Obzor
3. Obzor botanical garden – although not so big it is a good place to spend an afternoon.
Top 3 best places to stay in Obzor:
1. Sol Luna Bay – big All Inclusive hotel located at the beach. Perfect views combined with all 4* services. Part of Melia group
2. Club Hotel Miramar – another big All Inclusive hotel in the midrange 4* band.
3. Hotel Riu Helios Bay – good hotel for families with kids. Perfect service and animation. A bit away from the center of the village.
Top 3 best restaurants in Obzor:
1. The House Bar & Dinner – the place is oriented towards Italian cuisine, but there are some good Bulgarian dishes as well. Perfect for lively companies. Great location as well.
2. Thracian Stan – traditional Bulgarian restaurant, good atmosphere and service.
3. Bisser Restaurant – decent food, low prices and good view. One of the most loved restaurants in Obzor
The city of Obzor is still recognized as one of the quietest places to be on a family summer vacation. Located between Varna and Bourgas it is easily reached by a short car ride.
- Obzor – Varna – 65 km.
- Obzor – Bourgas – 70 km.
If you have booked your stay in Obzor and still have not organized your transportation from the airport please check our prices by clicking on the button below.
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey