Balchik is a relatively small coastal town located on the northern coastline of Bulgaria. Its proximity to Romania and Varna airport as well as the good ratio price-quality are boosting its tourist population and is making the resort town preferred destination for budget travellers.
Distances to the airports:
- Balchik – Bourgas International Airport – 173km – 170min
- Balchik – Varna International Airport – 55km – 55min
The city of Balchik is included in the list of 100 national monuments of the Bulgarian Tourist Union.
Top 3 Attractions in Balchik:
- The Palace and the Botanical Garden in Balchik is the most famous and beautiful place there. The Renaissance complex appeared in the Revival Period as a summer residence of the Romanian queen Maria.
- Black Sea Rama Golf - 5-star resort and 18-hole golf course is situated on a 300 meters cliff at the Bulgarian Black Sea coast. It features an outdoor pool, spa and 2 tennis courts. The resort is 5 km from the ancient city of Balchik.
- Yacht Marina
Top 3 best places to stay in Balchik:
- Hotel “Paris”- offers an excellent opportunity for your vacation near the Palace and the Botanical Garden in Balchik
- Hotel “Perla” stands out with its unique location and beautiful view. The hotel is situated in its own park adjacent to the summer residence of the former Romanian queen Maria.
- “The Lighthouse Golf & SPA Hotel”- It is part of a golf resort, designed by the famous player Ian Woosnam, provides 5- star luxury services.
Top 3 best restaurants in Balchik:
- Restaurant “BM Korona” is a part of the cultural and architectural complex “The Palace” in Balchik. It is surrounded by magnificent botanical garden, established in 1930 by the Swiss florist Jules Jany for Queen Maria.
- Restaurant “Veroni ” has a beautiful garden in a typical Bulgarian style, where you can observe the mastery of the chef while preparing your order on the barbecue.
- Restaurant “Lotus” is located right on the beach and offers European and Bulgarian national cuisine.
Balchik is located on the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast, near the resort of Albena.
- Varna – Balchik – 43 km.
- Albena – Balchik – 18 km.
- Golden Sands – Balchik – 27 km.
Book online your Airport Transfer to any hotel in Balchik
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey