Eleni Resort is a closed type resort located near Sveti Vlas Resort and the city of Bourgas. The resort is well appointed and offers unique combination of mountain and sea climate. The complex is designed so that its exposition is entirely southern.
Distance to the airports:
- Eleni Resort – Bourgas International Airport – 43km – 55min
- Eleni Resort – Varna International Airport – 100km – 90min
Top 3 attractions in Elenite:
- Cape Emine is the most eastern point of the Balkan Mountain and is considered a conditional boundary between the Northern and Southern Black Sea coast. The natural landmark Cape Emine covers 50 hectares and was declared a landmark in order to preserve remarkable geological and botanical sites. The cape is a vertical, almost 60 meter high cliff. There are remains of a medieval monastery and remains of the fortress Emona in the area of cape Emine.
- Irakli – Emona beach: The beach between the resort of Irakli and cape Emine is one of the most beautiful wild beaches and is preferred by nature lovers. The southern part of the beach, which is known as beach Vaya is one that has remained in a largely natural form. It was converted into a nature reserve.
- The biosphere reserve "Kamchia"- is located near the holiday village resort. There visitors can see a variety of vegetation, including forests of oak, wild pear, alder, white poplar, elm, ash and others. In the reserve can be found around 200 species of birds and many other species.
Elenite holiday village consists of villas and hotels situated amongst the greenery of the Balkan mountain.
Top 3 best places to stay in Elenite:
- Design Hotel Royal Castle, 5 stars - offers panoramic views of the Black Sea. Facilities include a private beach area and outdoor pools. The hotel takes the first place in TripAdvisor Traveler Choice for 2015 between all accommodation properties in Elenite.
- SPA Hotel Zornitsa, 5 stars- is situated close to Elenite resort, 10 km from Sunny Beach in Kozluka Bay. All rooms and suites have sea views.
- Elenite Villas, 4 stars - is situated in the south-facing Elenite Holiday Village resort. Guests have easy access to Aqua Park Atlantida, which is 200 metres away.
Best places to eat in Elenite:
- Anvers- The a-la-carte restaurant is situated in the heart of Elenite Holiday Village. It’s terraces offer a magnificent view of the entire resort.
- Sozopol - offers a rich menu of Bulgarian dishes. The design of the restaurant is in the old Bulgarian style with authentic Bulgarian items from the late 19th century.
- Nessebar - offers traditional Bulgarian and international cuisine. Its entrance reminds the fortified wall of the Old Town in Nessebar.
The resort is located 9 km from Sunny Beach and about 40 km from Bourgas Airport.
- Elenite - Sunny beach: 9 km
- Elenite – Nessebar: 15 km
- Elenite - Varna city: 100 km
- Elenite - Burgas city: 45 km
Book online your private transfer to Elenite Resort
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey