Kranevo is a small resort town located very close to Balchik and Albena. Many people choose Kranevo as a budget destination since it still has not become one of the big tourist places and maintains a very nice and quiet holiday atmosphere.
Distances to the airports:
Top 2 Attractions in Kranevo:
1. Lighthouse at Cape Ekrene – one of the oldest lighthouses in Bulgaria. Great for a romantic walk.
2. National park Baltata – a preserved area with interesting flora and fauna. Consider a visit for a day out, or a walk.
There are a few attractions and places to visit in the resort, but if you want to explore the area near Kranevo, find here the best tours and excursions, that we recommend:
Top 3 best places to stay in Kranevo:
1. Hotel Izvora – great garden and rooms. Close walk from the beach.
2. Aqua Life Tower – very close to the beach, recently build and good for summer holidays or conference activities.
3. Therma Palace Balneohotel – good location, thermal spring water and SPA procedures. The hotel is family-friendly.
Top 2 best restaurants in Kranevo:
1. Il Pomodoro – Italian oriented place with decent food and service. The place also offers dishes from the Bulgarian and international kitchens.
2. FIRST LINE Restaurant & Bar – good place to eat or have fun in the evening. The place frequently hosts music events and parties. Located at the beach.
Kranevo is located on the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast, very close to the resort of Albena.
Varna – Kranevo – 55 km.
Albena – Kranevo – 2 km.
Golden Sands – Kranevo – 30 km.
If you need a transfer to Kranevo, please check our prices. We are offering private and shared transportation to and from Varna Airport.
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey