Sveti Vlas is a small town and seaside resort in Bulgaria. Sveti Vlas resort is located in the foot of the Balkan Mountains and offers a pleasant mixture of sea and mountain climate and a combination of fresh mountain air and beautiful scenery.
The beach is facing south and is one of the best beaches on the Black Sea Coast. And modern developments of Sveti Vlas are trying to preserve the authentic Bulgarian Style. The international sailing regatta takes place in July every year and the Marina is beautiful and not to be missed if visiting Sveti Vlas. A slightly upscale place for a summer holiday in Bulgaria.
Distances to the airports in Bulgaria:
Sveti Vlas – Bourgas International Airport – 32 km – 31 min
Sveti Vlas – Varna International Airport – 95 km – 90 min
Top 3 Attractions in Sveti Vlas:
- The Church of St Blaise – unique temple in the city centre, situated on a hill, it has been rebuilt on top of the place of the ancient monastery in Sveti Vlas, free entry.
- Free Hiking Tour – hiking tours in the forests and the hills near Sveti Vlas, take roughly about 4 or 5 hours with a few rest stops, well organised, informative and fun, excellent tour guide
- Museum of Motorcycles and the Marina – small museum, good for children. Marina Dinevi is a modern yacht complex built according to all international standards and has a capacity of 300 yachts.
Find here the best excursions and day trips from Sveti Vlas and reserve online:
Top 3 Best Hotels in Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria:
- Prima Sol Sineva Park – 3 Star Hotel with 122 rooms, spacious rooms and a very good and clean pool, a night show is being performed. The hotel has been awarded the Travelers’ Choice for 2015 award on Trip Advisor.
- Casa Real Apartments – well designed modern complex near the beach, offers a few pools, perfect for family holidays and children, good spa centre.
- Panorama Fort Beach Complex – 4 star complex situated right on the Robinson Beach and offers spectacular views to Nessebar and Sunny Beach, a huge diversity of facilities and entertainment options, beautiful gardens, few pools and restaurants, spa centre
Top 3 Best Restaurants in Sveti Vlas:
- Poseidon Restaurant – Seafood, Mediterranean and Greek cuisine, stylish interior and friendly atmosphere, fresh and well-cooked food. It is located at the Marina.
- Aqua Dreams Restaurant – Seafood and European cuisine, big portions and good value for money, evening entertainment programme, Sky Sports TV, pool table and Karaoke.
- The Balkan – stylish and interesting interior full of trees, good food and attention to presentation, family restaurant with good service. It has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence on the Trip Advisor website.
Location of Sveti Vlas Resort:
Sveti Vlas occupies the northern part of the Black Sea bay where Sunny Beach is located. It is in near proximity to Elenite Resort and 10 km from the historic town of Nessebar. The city of Bourgas is 40 km to the South. On the way to Bourgas are situated other famous resorts like Ravda and Pomorie.
Read More about Sveti Vlas in our Blog!
Sveti Vlas – Nessebar – 10 km
Sveti Vlas - Bourgas – 32 km
Sveti Vlas - Varna – 100 km
Book online your transfer to any hotel in Sveti Vlas:
Why choose Bulgaria Transfers:
- Instant Confirmation;
- No Hidden Charges;
- Comfortable & Safe Journey.