Private Vs. Shared airport transfer in Bulgaria
Since you are reading this article, you have probably realized that transportation between the airport and the hotel, you have booked for your holiday in Bulgaria is also a very important step of organizing the trip and it often gets neglected by travellers. As a legally licensed transportation company, we are providing a wide range of transfer services.
If you often wonder why you see different rates for a transfer to a single destination, or which option would be better for you, keep reading this article. We have summarized the most important advantages of the most common transfer types in Bulgaria- private and shared transfers.
What is a shared transfer?
The passengers from one or several flights travelling to the same destination are combined in one bus or coach and depending on the schedule of the other passengers you might have to wait for a while after your arrival at the airport. This is a budget opportunity to travel to your destination with a shared coach, but it does not mean, that the quality of the services is compromised. With this option it will be very easy to find the Bulgaria Transfers representative when you arrive at the airport as he will be waiting for you in the arrivals lounge with a sign: “Shared transfer: your destination, Bulgaria Transfers” and will take you to the coach and advise you of the planned departure time. The shared transfer service is operating only on the busiest routes – for example during the summer from Airport Varna to Golden Sands, Albena, Balchik, or from Burgas Airport to Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Sozopol, Pomorie .. etc.
Advantages of the shared airport transfer in Bulgaria:
- The most important advantage is the better rate. If you are looking to save some money on your holiday, booking a shared transfer to your destination is a very good opportunity to do that.
- Clever way of travel to your hotel– you save some money, but still, travel with the comfortable buses of Bulgaria Transfers! The quality of our transportation is guaranteed, no matter which option you choose.
- Traveling with other people is always more fun than travelling alone and you get the chance to meet new friends and people from different parts of the world.
Private airport transfer in Bulgaria:
When you book a private transfer with Bulgaria Transfers, you book a private vehicle, which will be for your personal use and will not be shared with other travellers. You can choose among the following options: car (1-3 passengers), minibus (1-8 Pax), bus (to 18 pax) or coach (up to 45 pax) if your party is bigger. All our vehicles are modern, comfortable and no older than 5 years and we guarantee the safety and the comfort of your journey. Additional benefits are free wifi on board and air conditioner, of course
Advantages of private airport transfer:
- More comfort – with the private transfer option, you do not need to take into consideration the time and the journey of other travellers as there are none and all the space in the vehicle is only for you and your luggage.
- Travel faster – you don’t lose any time waiting for other passengers or travelling to other hotels in the resort. The only destination is the hotel you have booked for your stay.
- Personalized service – your private driver will wait for you at the arrivals terminal with your family name sign and will assist you to your private car. Enjoy your holiday from the moment you land at the airport in Bulgaria!
No matter which option you choose all vehicles in our fleet are owned by the company and the drivers are employees of the company. When booking your transfer with Bulgaria Transfers, you are also insured for the duration of your trip. Do not forget that we offer the best rate for transfer services in Bulgaria! Check it out here: