Byala is seaside resort in Bulgaria, located on the Black Sea coast. The city is relatively calm and offers excellent opportunity for a relaxing holiday. The village has a rich history dating back to the 4th century BC.
Distances to the airports:
- Byala - Airport Varna: 58 km, 50 min.
- Byala - Airport Burgas: 68 km. 1 h 20 min.
Top 3 attractions in Byala:
- “Karadere beach” - this one of Bulgaria’s last remaining wild beaches. The place is very close to Byala and provides crystal –clear sea water, wide sunny beach with dunes.
- Late Antiquity fortress – it is situated at Cape “St. Atanas” in Byala. There is a beautiful view of the sea and the coast left and right. This is more of a fortress - this was port city. When walking around you can see the main street with stores, shops and pubs, ancient wineries, church complex buildings.
- “The White Cliffs” – this is Paleo-geological object, dating from the time the Cretaceous - Tertiary. This place is one of the few in the world (there are only 4 more), where visitors could see traces of the gigantic cosmic cataclysm border Kreda- Tertiary when actually disappear dinosaurs.
Top 3 most popular hotels in Byala:
- “Byala Beach Resort Complex” - offers 125 suites, most of them with a stunning sea view. The complex offers restaurant with Bulgarian and European cuisine, a-la-carte restaurant night club, Spa & Wellness centre.
- “Vemara Club Hotel” - located on a picturesque cape near the town of Byala. The hotel features 70 double rooms, 15 individual rooms, suites and villas.
- “Palazzo Byala Hotel” - located half a kilometer from the sea. The hotel has a restaurant with a summer garden as well as a pizza bar.
Top 3 restaurants in Byala:
- Winery "Chateau Polychronoff"- The winery produces small batches of high quality red and white wines intended mainly for tastings.
- Complex "Poseidon" is located on the main road Varna-Burgas. Here is a most beautiful view over the Obzor Bay - a view from above and to the right - a vast green field, the last hills of Stara Planina.
- Snack - bar "Capri" - The restaurant has 150 seats, offers a wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks, sundaes, sandwiches.
Byala is located on the Black Sea Coast, on the border between Varna and Bourgas region.The resort offers clean sea water, wide beaches, green forest. The coast of Byala is steep. It is characterized by combination of rocky shore, sandy beaches with dunes and small bays.
- Sofia - Byala - 496 km.
- Varna - Byala - 50 km.
- Burgas - Byala- 70 km.
- Sunny Beach – Byala: 40 km.
Book online your private or shared transfer to any hotel in Byala:
Why choose BulgariaTransfers.co.uk:
- Instant Confirmation
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey