Sinemorets is a beautiful seaside village located close to the Turkish border. The resort is right on the Black Sea shore, next to the picturesque Veleka River. The summer resort Ahtopol is 6 km north of Sinemorets, and the city of Burgas is 82 km away.
Distances to the airports:
Sinemorets is an attractive summer destination, thanks to its pristine natural beauty and excellent beaches. The village has two beaches – The Bytamyata Beach and the beach at the mouth of the Veleka River. Also, a short distance away is one Bulgaria’s most scenic beach - Silistar.
Top 3 attractions near Sinemorets:
- “Strandzha” Nature Reserve. The park comprises 5 nature reserves, 14 protected areas and 8 natural landmarks. In the area there are many trails leading to natural and historical places.
- Boat trip in “Veleka” River. The mouth of Veleka River is a protected area and has very beautiful nature.
- “Nestinarka” - a ritual fire dance performed on live coals (on May 21-st), on the annual celebration in honor of St. Constantine and Helena. The ritual is world famous and could be seen in many villages in the Strandzha during the summer.
Sinemorets is a small village, but it offers a variety of accommodations – luxury complexes, hotels, and guesthouses.
Top 3 best hotels in Sinemorets:
- “Apart Hotel Apolonia Palace” - the complex is 1 minute walk from the beach and offers 70 apartments, outdoor pool with sun loungers, beautiful garden with a fountain. All apartments have a balcony with magnificent views over the sea and the coastline. Some also have a kitchen with dining area.
- “Asti Arthotel” offers luxurious apartments with individual artistic style and high levels of comfort. The hotel has a beautiful view of the Black Sea and convenient location close to the beach. Guests can enjoy also fitness, outdoor swimming pool, tennis and garden.
- “Holiday Park Anchor” - the complex has lovely location - 500 m from the sandy beach in Sinemorets. It provides an outdoor pool with kids’ area and a hot tub. The restaurant offers Bulgarian dishes, seafood cuisine, organic menus and grilled specialities.
Top 3 most popular restaurants and bars in Sinemorets:
- Restaurant “The reeds”. Delicious fish and grill, cold beer and reggae under the shade of the reeds. The best place to spend the long summer evenings in Sinemorets!
- Bistro “Nestinarka” – traditional Bulgarian dishes, good service and friendly atmosphere.
- Pizzeria “Kutsata Meduza” – you can’t forget its name - “The Lame Jellyfish”. The restaurant is located at the beach “Butamyata” and serves as well refreshing drinks.
Sinemorets is a cozy place with good restaurants, beautiful beaches and picturesque nature. The resort is located on the south part of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, very close to the border with Turkey.
- Sinemorets - Burgas: 82 km
- Sinemorets - Rezovo: 11 km
- Sinemorets - Ahtopol: 6 km
Reserve online your private airport - hotel transfer to any location in Sinemorets:
Why choose Bulgaria Transfers:
- Instant Confirmation
- No Hidden Charges
- Comfortable & Safe Journey